Deprecated : This documentation is let here for legacy. 2.x branch is outdated, you are highly encourage to use the last available module version.
Navigate to Search Autocomplete admin page :
- For D6 at : admin/settings/search_autocomplete
- For D7 at : admin/config/search/search_autocomplete.
Click on the configure link of the form you wish to configure.
You are now redirected to admin/settings/search_autocomplete/%/configure. Let's describe the various configuration settings available :
- Number of search results: The number of suggestions you wish to be displayed during autocompletion.
- Activate: Choose the suggestion types you wish to be activated for this form using the tickboxes.
- Prefix: Choose the prefix for each suggestion types. This prefix will appear in the suggestions. For instance, let's suppose you have a suggestion type to suggest products you are selling on your website and another one for recipes. You can prefix products with "buy: " and receipes with "recipe: ". Therefore, when a user enter tom, he can be suggested with "buy: tomatoes" and "recipe: cheese tomatoes".
- ADVANCED OPTIONS
- ID selector: don't use this unless you know what ou do. See advanced configuration.
Save configuration. Excepted the advanced options, all your settings have been duplicated to every child forms.